The appetite for adventure has always been there. So has the love for pushing body & mind just a little. bit. further. And then further again. Growing up with two crazy brothers turned me into the (too) competitive tomboy I was as a child, and to a great extent still am today. Sports have always been my big passion – just get me a ball & I’m happy.
A few years ago I discovered the 2nd big love of my life, travelling. Spending half of 2012 Spain was great. But nothing like when I fell hopelessly in love with bicycle touring in 2013. Wow. 3 months through 8 countries across Europe felt like a mere appetizer, and the plans for the adventure of a lifetime were stuck in my mind before I was even back in Sweden. The Bike Ramble was born.
- Fredrika Ek – 24 years old – Sweden
- Knows squat about cycling
- Fivefold tennis champion of northern Sweden
- 7,8 HCP golfer
- Finished the world’s longest x-country skiing race
- Is an embarrassingly bad cook
- Super power: Fall asleep anywhere, anytime
Anything else you’d like to know about me? Send me an email and I’ll make sure to get back to you.
Get in touch!